HSE University is pleased to invite those interested in higher education research to participate in the XIII International Conference on Higher Education (ICHE), which will take place in Moscow at the Higher School of Economics on October 26–28, 2022.
Place: 11 Pokrovsky Boulevard, HSE University
The topic of ICHE 2022 is ‘New Educational Outcomes for Well-Being and Success’.
Russian and English
YouTube and Zoom
Topics of focus
- Universal competencies as new educational outcomes
- Evaluation of new educational outcomes in universities
- The role of universities in achieving student success
- Well-being and student success
- Institutional factors, government education policies, and their contribution to student success
- Big data in managing higher education
- Professionals in academia and evaluating the effectiveness of research results
- Employment and the successfulness of university graduates
- The third mission of universities
We also welcome submissions on other topics connected to higher education research. This can be done through the ‘Open higher education research track’. To participate, simply select this option and indicate the topic of the report in the application. You can find more information about ICHE 2022 in the Call for Proposals.
About the ICHE 2021 ‘Universities in Search of Quality: External Assessments, Internal Goals, Research and Educational Outcomes’
HSE University has hosted ICHE since 2010. Over the past 12 years, the conference has seen more than 5,000 participants from over 25 countries, including leading world-class scholars in higher education research. The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.