'Universities in Search of Quality: External Assessments, Internal Goals, Research and Educational Outcomes'
Russian Educational Research Association and HSE University are pleased to invite you to participate in the 12th International Russian Higher Education Conference (RHEC) that will take place in Moscow at the Higher School of Economics (HSE) on October 14–16, 2021.
The topic of RHEC 2021 is “Universities in Search of Quality: External Assessments, Internal Goals, Research and Educational Outcomes”. The Conference will offer a vibrant international forum for academics, strategists, institutional leaders, etc. to share opinions and explore multiple perspectives in quality assurance in higher education. The Conference will center its discussions on the following key areas:
– New Quality of Higher Education – New Challenges for Academic Profession;
– New Methods for Assessment and Management of Education Quality;
– Improving the Quality of Education: Transforming the Educational Process and Evaluating the Results;
– Quality of Education, Human Capital and Labor Market.
– We also welcome submissions on other topics closely connected to the Conference theme.
This year we will run RHEC as a hybrid conference. It will be held simultaneously in face-to-face form (in Moscow) as well as in online form.